Kia ora Church
I hope you are well and in good spirits.
I wanted to let you know what this month might look like and encourage you to make the most of it.
· Sunday messages will be online. I am aiming to have them available on the church website by 9am Sunday morning. These will include some notices and a little bit of other info. If you know others who might be open to watching/listening, share it with them. The more the merrier!
· Small groups – I encourage you to meet online if possible. We need more social contact, not less. You can use Skype, Facebook messenger, or Google hangouts. There are many options. Please keep in touch with each other.
· Physical neighbours – As is safe, please check on your physical neighbours to see how they are. Try for at least weekly contact.
· Use the church directory – A simple way to stay connected is to find the page you are on and ring the people who share it with you. Please care especially for those who are alone. Also, let us know if your details are incorrect.
· Rest, pray, reflect – Use this time as a gift from God. Unplug. Pray for our church, our land, our leaders, and for revival to come.
· Read through the psalms – How about reading through the psalms over these four weeks? Below is a chart outlining one possible way to achieve this over the four weeks.
Psalm 34:4-5 tells us:
I sought the Lord, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears. Those who look to him are radiant; their faces are never covered with shame. (NIV)
May we seek the Lord who delivers us from our fears. May we look to Him that we might be radiant and without shame.